Aunt Silva always had a smile on her face and was in robust health, she spend a significant part of her life at the homestead. She was a classmate of mother Marija and was hired to help the grandmother. She stayed at the homestead for many years and represented to us a grandma, whom we have never known.
A triple room outfitted with every modern convenience needed for your pleasant stay at Pr’ Gavedarjo in Podkoren near Kranjska Gora:
- uniquely designed bathrooms with toilet and shower and a counter with a wash basin
- unlimited WI-FI access
- flat TV with satelite channels
- energy-economical refrigerator (if you wish and order in advance it can be filled with the goodies from neighbouring farms)
- unique textiles by Almira Sadar, a Slovenian designer Almira Sadar
- furniture made of natural materials exclusively: solid Slovenian wood, treated with wax of oil
- organic mattresses from natural latex and certified organic cotton
- towels and bedclothes with ORGANIC and FAIR TRADE certificate
- one hundred year old paintings on the walls preserved to show the slovenian heritage in its own natural element
The size of the room is 25 m2.